- A Yoga Bag by Amy Butler....at Yoga Mat Bag
- A Lavender Eye Pillow by Amy Butler .... at
Lavender Eye Pillow
- A cool headband, to keep that hair out of the way .... at Altered Cloth - Headband for the hair!
- A Zafu Meditation Pillow .... at Zafu Meditation Pillow from Michigan Buddhist Size
- A Meditation Bench at http://www.michiganbuddhist.com/seiza/
- And make your own bolsters. Now I found an article in one of my sewing books,"Sewing for the Outdoors", but then I found this on the internet...same concept. I used a roll of quilt batting, figured out how circle part on the bottom....well, kinda like the instructions for the yoga mat. Here's a link....
Here's another link for making a stuff sack, or a cover for your cylinder shaped bolster...
- Stuff Sack Instructions #2 - to make another bolster - From Dittybag site.
- Stuff Sack Instructions #3 - From Thru-Hiker Site.
- Make a Yoga Mat Carrier ~ http://www.taunton.com/threads/pages/t00167.asp
- Simple Sewing Project - Sewing a Yoga Mat Bag ~ http://www.orangebeautiful.com/blog/post.php?post_id=567
Additional sewing instructions for zafu's
p.s.s. Update. From Yogafit.com a forum client posted about Simplicity 3583 and McCalls 4261. Get them when the are on sale at Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's Fabric Store, or Hancocks.