Thats right! I'm giving away the following from this website.
Yoga - The Poetry of the Body Deck - Rodney Yee
From today's most popular instructor and author of the bestselling Yoga: The Poetry of the Body comes an all new training tool -Yoga: The Poetry of the Body 50-Card Practice Deck.
Yoga is one of the hottest fitness trends today, and millions of people are looking to renowned yogi Rodney Yee for instruction.
Fresh from a guest spot on Oprah where he taught yoga to the masses, Rodney Yee is well-known around the world and travels extensively both nationally and worldwide to teach weekend workshops, week-long teacher training workshops, and yoga retreats.
These beautiful cards feature portable, informative, and stunning yoga instructions. Each of the 50 cards features photographs and instructions with tips on alignment and breathing, as well as poetic insights into the subtle energies of the pose. Cards are sequenced to create a real yoga class, if users follow from beginning to end they will have completed a class, as Rodney would teach in his yoga studio. Rodney Yee's yoga cards offer a complete Yoga workout without books or videos, and are perfect for yoga students at any skill level.
Second item is:
The SinuCleanse® Neti Pot is the #1 selling neti pot worldwide. Designed from the ground up by Dr. Diane Heatley, the SinuCleanse® Neti Pot is based upon a unique, time-tested delivery system. Developed centuries ago in ancient India, the neti pot uses the gentle flow of gravity to deliver the 100% all-natural, SinuCleanse® saline solution.
Because there are no preservatives, no chemicals and no medications, the SinuCleanse® Neti Pot can be used in conjunction with current medication to increase the effectiveness of those drugs. It is completely free from side-effects and has no drug interactions. The SinuCleanse® Neti Pot is made of unbreakable plastic and is dishwasher safe to prevent contamination.
What you have to do:
- Be from the United States.
- Write a comment in this blog.
- If you are a student of my yoga classes and write a testimony of the class, then you'll get two entries to the drawing.
- If you've been in a yoga training with me, write up the training class and you'll get an extra entry.
- If you create and post a link back to your web page or blog of this giveaway, then you'll get an extra entry, send in an extra blog entry with your link website/blog entry.
- Be sure to type out your email contact information in the blog post.
- Deadline for entries are: 9 a.m. Central Time November 1st, 2008 (Saturday).