Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Great Yoga class!

Just finished taking a 50 minute yoga class over in Orange Texas at the Yoga and Fitness Studio, Fitlife.me .

I took Kimberley's class on Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed myself. It isn't often that I can get away and take a class, and I had to go against the traffic coming out of the ToTal Plant down by Hwy 73.

The poses were held nice and long, the room was at a good temperature, the music lovely, the yoga cues very nice, and the placement of the poses were appropriate.

The only bad thing was IT WAS ONLY 50 minutes long!

I hope to make it over there again soon!

Gaileee
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga

You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga
You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga!