Yoga By Yhe Dozen DVD Review.
I love how this DVD is setup. 12 basic poses with the teacher, then teacher with the children in a magic yoga circle.
- The teacher demonstrating the pose.
- A child coming to the center of the magic circle to do the yoga pose , often with a count down of staying in the pose.
- The teacher asking what the sanskrit name means in english, or saying the english name of the pose, and asking the sanskrit name.
- Then the teacher cuing the children to come into the pose, then switching sides, then ending in Criss Cross Yoga Sause pose.
Poses: Warrior I, Warrior II, Warrior III, Tree, Triangle, Camel, Dancer, Half Moon Pose, Dolphin Pose, Crow Pose, Firefly Pose, Wheel/Bridge Pose and Resting Pose with a cool Namaste' Singing Song at the end.
Here are some facts about the DVD:
Yoga By The Dozen™ promotes a healthy lifestyle for kids through their highly acclaimed ‘Yoga By The Dozen’ DVD and their complete line of lifestyle products for yoga. The top-selling DVD is a fun, interactive children’s yoga video, designed especially for kids ages 2-6. JoAnna and her 12 friends demonstrate a ‘dozen’ fundamental poses that will introduce your children into the exciting world of Yoga.You can purchase the DVD at:
- Increase Cognitive & Motor skills
- Confidence, Courage and Self-Esteem
- Balance & Coordination
- Memory Retention and Concentration
- Nurture Creativity and Self Expression
- Respect for themselve and each other
- Proven therapy for kids with ADHD and AutismJoAnna Ross, founder of Yoga By The Dozen™ is a life long performer. Having danced on Broadway for years she found her natural charisma clicked with kids.
Facebook Group at:
Twitter Link at: