First one is the Kwik Sew 3115. Sizes XS-S-M-L-XL One of my friends back in Victoria, made me the "B" view. View B top has a V-neckline and armholes finished with self fabric bindings. The straps/shoulders are nice and wide, which I like a lot. Plus since I have a longer waist than normal, she added extra length to the top. She also made the capri's for me, which turned out nicely, and well, I also used the capri's, when I was pregnant. Kwik Sew nice in that it has a nice range of sizes with the pattern. Over at Gorgeous Things, she writes a review on this pattern top. http://gorgeousthings.blogspot.com/2010/01/pattern-review-kwik-sew-3115-yoga-pants.html And over at the Rusty Bobbin, she does a pictorial review of the top I really like!! http://rustybobbin.com/blog/?tag=kwik-sew-3115 And a cool tute on putting embriodery on the yoga pants! Wow! http://www.craftstylish.com/item/7250/how-to-embroider-the-hem-of-your-favorite-yoga-pants How cool is that?
Second pattern is McCall's 4261 in size Lrg-Xlg (Which is Womens 16-18 to 20-22). This pattern came out in 2003, and in addition to the hooded zippered jacket, sports bra, pant, top, skirt (I have had women come to class in a skirt....due to their religion....and they also wore leggings underneath) is a pattern for a yoga mat bag. So if this isn't your size, you still get the bonus of a yoga mat bag pattern!! Here is a link to a blog that used this pattern.... http://thelittlethimble.blogspot.com/2009/10/yoga.html Now one blogger really *loved* the sports bra pattern on this McCalls pattern. Here is her site, where you can read about how she took some t-shirts, and made the sports bra off of this pattern. http://nikkishell.typepad.com/wardroberefashion/2009/11/sport-bra-bliss-.html and here is another review about this particular Sports Bra. http://www.vivelyonline.com/2009/11/pattern-review-mccalls-4261-sports-bra.htmlThis reminds me actually of the Hanes Underware Sports Bras you purchase in a three pack. I like the gathering in the front too! Nice feature!
1. Leave me a comment.(one entry)
1. Subscribe to my blog by email. Leave me a comment. Tell me your favorite(s) yoga pose and why. (+1)
2. Follow my blog. Leave a comment. (+1)
3. Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link in a comment. (+2)
4. Follow me on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/gaileee) and tweet the giveaway. You can tweet the giveaway once per day. Leave a link and comment.(+1)
5. Become a fan of Yoga with Gaileee on Facebook . (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nederland-TX/Yoga-with-Gaileee-E-RYT/9746961035) Leave a comment here. (+3)
Deadline for entries is: Friday, February 12th, 2010. Only U.S. and Canada Addresses are eligible.