Sunday, May 8, 2011

Be in YogaFit's Newest Ad Campaign! Nothing gets between me and my mat


Be in YogaFit's Newest Ad Campaign! 
                                                

Be part of Yoga Fit's New Advertising Campaign!

YogaFit is looking for a variety of YogaFit schooled instructors & students to be part of our exciting Media Campaign.

We are looking for people of all ages, sizes and backgrounds to be featured in Our NEW Nothing gets between me and my mat campaign
To qualify please send your photo, bio and HOW YogaFit has changed your life along with WHY noting gets between you and your mat.

Send photo & bio via email only to :response@yogafit.com Subject line: Nothing Gets Between Me and My Mat
*
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga

You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga
You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga!