Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Technology, Mapmyrun, Myfitnesspal, fitbit, journaling and a bingo contest!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Using technology. So my waist has gotten to the point of 35 inches. That's my magic number to me and health wise to change it up a bit. So using technology to help this time. I signed up for the Nutrition Bingo at Exygon with Carolyn Bell, RD. Using my ipad, iphone tracking my walks with mapmyrun or mapmywalk. Also linking fitbit to my myfitnesspal account (which mapmyrun links to as well). Then using myfitnesspal to track my eating habits and cutting up my meals at 300 for meals and 100 each for 3 snacks. Seems to be working well for me. Well see how it goes with making hubs food and daugther's food in the mix! Gaileee
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails

You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga

You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga
You don't have to bend like a pretzel to do Yoga!